We are so excited to be able to serve our brides in-person again! We will be accepting new appointments beginning Monday, May 18th. Of course, we will be taking many precautions to keep you and our employees safe.
RE-OPENING SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
For your safety, here are the precautions that we have put in place:
- We are By Appointment Only at this time.
- Please do not enter, and kindly reschedule, if you or someone with you is sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick.
- We request that you wear a mask (we have them available for you just inside the boutique) and that you use the hand sanitizing station when you enter.
- We are having our stylists wear a mask for your safety and they will be washing and sanitizing their hands before and after your appointment.
- Six-foot distancing is required between your party and other clients in the boutique.
- Gloves will be available, should you wish to use them.
Are you wondering what our new protocol will be for appointments? We do have a few changes in place (other than what we’ve already mentioned above)!
Our bridal appointments will be available for the bride and up to three special guests. Of course, if you wish to have other guests join along, they will be able to join virtually.
Our bridesmaid appointments will be available for the bride and up to three guests.
What about kids? Children must stay with an adult at all times during the appointment and must wear a face covering. A child does count as a guest. Infants do not need to wear a face covering!
Again, we do ask that if you or anyone joining you has been sick or has been exposed to someone who is sick, please re-schedule your appointment. There is no fee to re-schedule!
We will also be disinfecting our gowns and all surfaces within the building. All of our employees will be assessed daily to ensure that no one is sick!
We are so excited to be able to see everyone in person! Book an appointment today!