Whether you know exactly what you want for your wedding day look or have no idea where to start, a hair and makeup trial is such an important part of ensuring you have the perfect wedding day look. There are so many different styles – trendy, retro, classic, etc. Regardless of the look you choose we know our friends at NVS Bridal will have your back! Here are our tips for making the best of your wedding day hair & makeup trail.
When and why to have a wedding trial
A hair and makeup trial is usually the first opportunity you will have to meet your makeup artist, meaning that you have a familiar face there on the wedding day itself and not someone you have only read about online.
It is a good idea to see what the look is like on yourself as opposed to the models wearing the makeup or hair from the images that you have gathered on Google/Pinterest. That way you can adapt bits to really suit you.
And I usually like to book the trial for about one to two months ahead of the wedding day itself. This way, you know what your hair length will roughly be on the wedding day, and how to best care for your skin ahead of the wedding.
How to prepare for your wedding trial
There are a few things that will be integral ahead of the trial and others that are just very helpful.
1) Have images of what you want to achieve with you (on your phone is fine) for your wedding trial
2) Bring anything that you want to try in the hairstyle i.e comb/pin for your wedding trial
3) Bring any hair extensions (if are able to pre-curl them, please do as it will help) to your wedding trial
3) Come without your makeup on where possible to the wedding trial
4) Do not pre-straighten your hair if you are planning on having it up or curled at all at the wedding trial
5) Wash your hair the night before the trial and go easy on the conditioner before the wedding trial
Regardless of the style you choose, we know you’ll be in good hands with NVS Bridal. Reach out to them today at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to book your dream wedding beauty. look!