Maybe it's just me, but I still find flying glamorous. Maybe it's just too much Pan Am or Mad Men viewing that makes me see air travel as the little bit of risk and adventure that I want in my life. Or, maybe it's more of the anticipation of getting to where I'm going that makes flying so appealing. Either way, anyone who has flown for a long period of time knows that the air quality is not the best, your risk of catching germs is high and your chances of looking as good getting off the flight as when you got on are slim to none. So, when you're packing all of those gorgeous outfits that you've painstakingly put together, don't forget a few elements to make your traveling just as glamourous as you imagine it to be.
Check out our inspiration board!
So, why'd we choose these products? Here's the run down...
1) Kate Spade "Rock the Casbah" Tote: First of all, how cute is this?! You'll need a fashionable tote and this one is perfect for carrying around the airport. It has a great length of strap for shoulder carrying and a zipper. So, when you place it under the seat in front of you, your kindle won't end up under the seat of the lady three rows up. It's an accessible fabric that will serve you well whether you're going to the beach or to Europe.
2) Kate Spade "Daycation-Gia" Flat Pouch (via Nordstrom): We all know you need easy access to things like your passport, ID and boarding passes several times throughout your time at the airport. This pouch is just big enough for all of those things, with a little extra space for a mini hairbrush and lip gloss!
3) Olay Active Hydrating Moisturizer (via Target): Airports and airplanes are kept so dry! Keep your skin moist and feel fresh with a bit of this moisturizer. Bonus: It smells great!
4) Sacha Juan Volume Powder (via Sephora): Fourteen hour flights are no fun and your hair is never appreciative of those neck pillows. Freshen up your hair with some volume powder to look freshly washed and styled.
5) Merona Printed Scarf (via Target): An oversized scarf is a "must" for travel! Ball it up and use it as a mini pillow or drape it over yourself as a blanket (Planes are always chilly!). And, a little pattern will dress up the basics you've packed to save space!
6) Smart Water: Stay hydrated! It will keep you pumped up and looking fresh!
7) Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes (via Target): Take off your makeup easily before you drift off to sleep. Re-apply your makeup before landing to look as fabulous walking off the plane as you did boarding.
8) Henri Bendel Contact Case: I love little luxurious pieces that just make you smile everytime you use them. Anything from Bendel's is that for me! And, the solution container is the perfect size for carry-on liquid restrictions.
9) Sugar Lip Treatment (via Sephora): Are you sensing a theme to all of our jet set products? Keep your lips conditioned with this little slice of sweetness. Your lips are going to need some extra pampering in preparation for your romantic getaway!
Happy traveling, love birds!