The past three years at K&B have been a whirlwind! We've doubled retail space, added some amazing bridal and maids lines, added a roomy event's studio, rebranded, built our portfolio and made a TON of new friends in our clients and industry.
So, WHAT will 2013 bring?! Like every year, we're expecting growth professionally and personally. Here are a few of our new year's resolutions...
1) Continue to further define our brand: We've come into our own as the modern romantics and we want to make sure that everything you see coming from K&B perfectly reflects that- just how we love to perfectly reflect our client's style in their wedding fashions and planning!
2) Make our process of serving you in bridal appointments EVEN BETTER!! We want to come up with even more ways of making you feel special and beautiful in choosing your gown.
3) Be the idea that people pin: We want to push ourselves even further to be the most creative, most original resource for our couples in their planning.
4) MAKE MORE FRIENDS!! Are you in the wedding industry? We want to meet you! We want to have coffee with you, chat about business and get to know you! We like to think that we're pretty cool, and since we obviously have the same interests, we're betting you are too! Let's do lunch.
5) Take a few more deep breaths: It's no secret that anyone in the wedding industry is a busy person. It's a high energy, fast paced job. But, this year, we want to take a deep breath to really appreciate the things that made us choose this career in the first place- the tears of a bride who found "the one", the romance of the strings beginning to play, the hug between a father and bride, the look on the groom's face, a silly bridesmaid's photo, and the look on our client's friend's faces when they see the reception space for the first time. This year, we'll take the time to more deeply appreciate love.
What are your new year's resolutions? Tell us in the comments!